Thursday, February 27, 2020

Three on Thursday - Bunnies

It's Thursday and although it's still February, I'm already thinking about Easter.  And you know what that means...

Bunny patterns!  More specifically, easy and quick to knit bunny patterns.  Even more specifically, easy, quick to knit and suitable for an infant because you know.... I'm going to be a Grandma soon!

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rabbit-13
Rabbit
This one is a free Ravelry design from Susan B. Anderson.  Cute, quickly doable and best of all, free!

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bunny-friend
Bunny Friend
This one looks like the perfect size for a newborn granddaughter to grasp in her little hand.  A simple change of shirt color and boy Bunny Friend becomes a girl bunny friend.  The pattern isn't technically free, but it's so cheap it may as well be.

https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/bunny-rabbit-11
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit from OGE Knitwear Designs looks slightly more complicated but it does not appear to use buttons.  Buttons are a concern for the tiny folk.  He's also much bigger than the other two.  He'd be great for either a toddler or a shelf.

What, if anything, are you knitting for Easter?  

I hope you'll join me over at Carole's for today's Three on Thursday link up.

8 comments:

  1. Those are adorable bunnies and I think that middle one is perfect for a wee baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like Susan B. Anderson's designs, check out her Hop pattern. I made one several years ago for my daughter and my cousin's daughter, who's about the same age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute! I tried to knit a bunny once and it was huge fail. It still stings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! They are so adorable. I knit a (fiddly) cat last year and did not enjoy it one bit!! Can't wait to see which one you pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness these are cute little bunnies. I love them all. I had no plans for bunny knitting but I just may have to reconsider. Thank you for the links.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. All adorable!! I don't usually knit for holidays, but I believe there might be an easter table runner added to my collection. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those bun buns!!! I won't be Easter knitting, that I know of..........but I will be knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all so cute! I actually have that first pattern printed somewhere and I think I'll try to make it for a friend's baby that is due around Eastern.

    ReplyDelete