Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Supper - Cheesy Crack Chicken Casserole

Tonight's Sunday Supper is yet another version of crack chicken.  It's one of the few dishes that the whole family likes.  As in actually likes, not just tolerates.  We all love it.  And we haven't had it since my Instant Pot died a painful death in the oven.  Yes, in the oven.  And no, I still don't want to talk about it.

Crock pot crack chicken https://sweetandsavorymeals.com/cheesy-crack-chicken-casserole/
Cheesy Crack Chicken Casserole by sweetandsavorymeals.com

The exciting thing about this new version is, it can be cooked in the crock pot.  The next best thing to tossing dinner into the Instant Pot 15 minutes before we want to eat is tossing it into the slow cooker in the morning and having dinner magically ready that evening.  Can you tell I'm not a fan of spending a lot of time in the kitchen?

So, the recipe....  You can find it here.

4 comments:

  1. Crock pot dinners are my favorite because it makes the house smell so good all day. When I was working, Sunday was always for soup. I don't get to the store that often so I rarely have the ingredients to make much of anything on a whim anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious. It's great to have dinner just ready to dish up, I'm a big fan of slow cookers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks delicious. I made homemade chicken pot pie last night. It's so good and not a lot of work but I also like a good crockpot meal.
    I have an Instantpot that I've used for only two things that turned out well. Hardboiled eggs and brown rice. Anything else I made just tasted blah. Just yesterday my Hubby was suggesting giving it to the thrift store since I never use it. Any suggestions on tried and true recipes before I give up?
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. yummmm... (and gosh I'm sorry about your Instant Pot's untimely demise)

    ReplyDelete