Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Supper - Easy Baked Pears

Now that Valentine's is in the wind, I have the urge to actually, maybe, eat healthier.  The passing of Valentine's marks the "I'm officially sick of winter and ready for spring" season.  And if I'm going to be ready for spring, I gotta do something about my eating habits.  Good grief!

Healthy winter dessert recipe ideas for cooking from scratch.
Easy Baked Pears from gourmetwithblakely.com

So, tonight we'll still have dessert, but we're calling it healthy dessert.  Baked pears, it doesn't get much easier or healthier.  You can find the recipe here.

4 comments:

  1. That does look good. I love a good pear and find that sometimes I have too many ripe ones all at once. That's an idea I'll have to tuck away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sure look good. I'm in the same boat as you. I've sat around knitting too much this winter and find myself short of breath just walking to the mailbox. I have to get off my duff and start walking again.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete