Sunday, February 23, 2020

Sunday Supper - Brown Sugar Smokies

#cooking from scratch for Sunday Supper https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/14939/brown-sugar-smokies/?internalSource=hub%20recipe&referringId=17220&referringContentType=Recipe%20Hub&clickId=cardslot%205
Brown Sugar Smokies from allrecipes.com

Tonight's Sunday Supper recipe is so simple it barely warrants a recipe card.  But....  It sounds really good and I'd never have thought of it on my own so a recipe card I will make.

Want to make your own recipe card?  You can find the recipe here.

6 comments:

  1. I bet they smell great while they are cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that looks delicious! Thanks for the recipe.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not had these in AGES!!! Thanks for the reminder. Anything with bacon is good in my book....

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we make those we bake on one side for 30 minutes, then flip and add more brown sugar and do another 20-30 minutes. Then put them in a crock pot to serve. Keeps them warm! But we use long bamboo skewers to make them easier to flip. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete