Thursday, June 27, 2019

Three on Thursday - Gardening

I think my previous posts have proved I'm not a gardener.  However, there are a few plants I haven't killed yet.


My mom always called these "out house lilies" because they'll grow anywhere, under any condition.  They'll even grow in my yard!


I think that's viburnum, but I'm really not sure.  What ever it is, it doesn't mind driveway gravel and occasionally being backed into or hit with a car door.


And of course, the wild strawberries.  They are everywhere this year!

Joining Carole and friends for Three on Thursday.

4 comments:

  1. My yard is nothing but wild strawberries this year. It's driving The Mister crazy.
    My mother had those lilies all over her yard. I transplanted some but all I got was the green. Not a one bloomed. Too much shade I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lilies are gorgeous. Our son has wild strawberries all over his yard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those lilies! The viburnum looks great too (I also like easy plants) and wild strawberries are fun. So I guess your garden is doing great ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a spirea . . . not a viburnum. And they are great in the garden because they're lovely and easy and adaptable! (Just like your "outhouse" daylilies!!!!) I regularly do battle with the wild strawberries, too . . . (they are also easy and adaptable) (unfortunately). :-)

    ReplyDelete