Monday, June 10, 2019

52 Weeks - How I recharge

Today's 52 Weeks Blog Challenge question is, "What do I do to recharge?"  And it's funny because my immediate answer to how to recharge something is to plug it in.  Except to recharge my own batteries, I unplug.

And what do I do when I unplug?

I go outside and enjoy nature.  The lazy way.  

photo courtesy of cabinintheclouds.net

I sit on the deck with my feet up on the railing and a tall wine glass in my hand.

Or better yet, I go to the water.


I nap on the beach.


Or perhaps I sit on a dock and watch the water flow past.

photo courtesy of shutterstock.com

Or I anchor offshore and enjoy the sound and feel of the waves gently rocking the boat.

And no matter where or what type of nature I'm enjoying, there's almost always a book and some knitting involved.

4 comments:

  1. Knitting or spinning outside is almost like a religious experience. It changes the whole nature of it for me. It is so restorative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of those options sound so inviting right NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful calming photos! I LOVE them.
    I relax by napping or dozing on our screened porch with any of our cats that wants to join me. I relax knitting

    ReplyDelete

  4. I am 48, have 3 children, 2 boys age 25 and 22 and a daughter of 11. My husband left me last year after 25 years of marriage (he turned 50). It has been the most difficult year of my life, but full of lessons about myself and what life and marriage are all about. I am passionate about marriage and i didn't give up on my husband. resides in USA, I entered online in search of advice on how i can amend my marriage while i was at work. I saw so many positive reviews and nice feed back about how a Doctor called Robinson.buckler@ yahoo. com has been wonderful with his work. I gave a shot to make contact with him via his Email and he assured me that my marriage will be peaceful and i believed in his words. 16 hours after he finished work, my husband came back home pleading and now, we are living peacefully again. Get in contact with him if you need any help.

    ReplyDelete