Friday, June 7, 2019

On the needles

Eden from Sublime Yarns in the Esme colorway.

My newest Hitchhiker, knit with Eden from Sublime Yarns, is coming along.  Slowly.  But that's okay.  It's my 'knit while I read my email' project and since Outlander is now on Netflix, I'm ignoring my email.  

So, if you are waiting for an email response from me, well....  It's Jamie's fault you haven't received it yet.

So far, the Hitchhiker has fourteen teeth.  Not terrible for an 'only knit when I'm reading my email' project.  I am really excited to see how the colors change.  Will it be sudden?  Will it be a gradual change?  Will it be splotchy?  Who knows?!  I can't wait to find out.  But honestly, I'm more concerned about Jamie's welfare.

8 comments:

  1. It is a fun knit. I am enjoying mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you knit while you read email? I need both my hands for that. Well, not for the reading part, but for answering, deleting or archiving. Anyway, lovely yarn! Gradients are really fun to knit with, since you never really know how it will look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yes, what Maggie said! ... I can knit while I read a book, but only if it's on my kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can read my kindle and knit stockinette or garter stitch, anything else is a slippery slope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I can read and knit (or walk and chew gum...or simply walk without falling, apparently). But that yarn is beautiful and it will be fun to see how your Hitchhiker develops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That yarn is lovely! It will be such a pretty fade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking of watching Outlander. I tried to read the first book but lost my way during the torture stuff. I think it might be a great knitting series. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete