Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sunday Supper

We are trying to eat a little healthier so this week's Sunday Supper recipe is for a simple vegetable dip we'll eat during the Super Bowl.  I've never made it before and it's not exactly 'healthy' but.... At least there will be vegetables involved.

Vegetable Dip

1/4 cup softened butter
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese (the real stuff, not the jarred kind)
1 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning

Mix well. 
Refrigerate.
Serve with vegetables.

It doesn't get any simpler than that!

As for today's moment of joy,

Fake Uggs on clearance at Target
Not Uggs
I am SO excited!  I found fake Uggs on clearance at Target yesterday.  And they had my size!  And I had my choice of black or brown!  I chose black because they look less Ugg-y.  Can't say that I'm a huge Ugg fan, but I am a fan of how warm they are.  And now my feet are toasty warm and feeling joyful.


3 comments:

  1. I used to love my Uggs for their comfort and warmth but I gifted mine to Daughter when she wore hers out. She had gifted them to me in the first place so it all seemed to work out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only find one of my Uggs! Thanks for reminding me I need to find the other one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have fake UGGs from Lands End - got them on clearance a few years ago. So warm - I love them.

    ReplyDelete