Friday, February 22, 2019

Cheetos and Wine

Phew! I'm almost done with these daily Joy posts.  Only six more to go.

But before we get to the joyful part, let me take a moment to say thank you for all the dental well wishes.  They meant so much to me.  And yes, I did get to see the dentist yesterday.  I got some nice antibiotics and will go back in a few weeks to decide what we'll do about my broken tooth.

But enough about icky dental stuff.

Let's talk Cheetos and wine.  My all time favorite food group.

Forget Pringles and wine.  Eat Cheetos and Our Dog Blue wine from Chateau Morrisette.  Yum!
Cheetos and Our Dog Blue wine

Everyone has been talking about Pringles and wine lately.  Honestly, I haven't tried Pringles and wine, but I have had Cheetos and Our Dog Blue wine and let me tell you - there just isn't anything better.  I mean, absolutely nothing better!  

Yes, even when my teeth hurt and I can't chew, I'll still figure out a way to eat Cheetos and wine.  

And yes, I do drink my wine out of a tumbler rather than a wine glass.  A tumbler is much less likely to get knocked over.  And not knocking my wine over onto my knitting is important.

4 comments:

  1. YUM!!! But, of course, PA stores don't carry that wine....I also like Jelly Beans (Jelly Belly) with wine. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm....Cheetos go great with just about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I never even imagined the pairing. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never put those two together but now I just might have to try them. Hope the meds work well for your tooth.

    ReplyDelete