Monday, February 4, 2019

52 Weeks - Celebrity Crushes

Today's 52 week blog challenge topic is, who is my biggest celebrity crush?

That's easy.  Jason Momoa.

Jason Momoa and Henry Cavill, photo courtesy of thewrap.com

And Henry Cavill.

Henry Cavill, photo courtesy of henrycavill.org

Did I mention Jason Momoa?

photo courtesy of staradvertiser.com

Oh, and Chris Hemsworth.

Chris Hemsworth, photo courtesy of dailymail.co.uk

It's not like I have a 'type' or anything.  And because, well...

photo courtesy of pinterest.com

And last on the list, but not in my heart - Charlie Hunnam. 

Charlie Hunnam, photo courtesy of pinterest.com

And I can't say it enough, Jason Momoa.

photo courtesy of eonline.com
Okay, maybe I do have a 'type.'

(And I think it goes without saying,  this post qualifies for my 28 days of joy challenge.)

6 comments:

  1. Oh, my......yes. Yes, yes, yes. Thanks. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute, Jeannie! I have a few crushes myself ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting. most followed instagram models

    ReplyDelete