Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Accents

No, not that kind of Accent.

A paper or ebook of simple but beautiful knitting patterns for modern accessories.
Accents by Knit Picks

This kind of Accent.  Have you taken a look at this new book from Knit Picks?  I want to knit all the patterns  Out of the eighteen patterns included in the book, there is only one that I will most likely not knit.  Not only are the designs pretty and wearable, they also look fairly easy to knit.  

Accents arrived in my mail box just the other day and it's already bringing my joy.  (Yes, it comes in paper or ebook format and I tend to prefer the paper form.)  I would have tossed all my current projects into the UFO pile but I ran into a slight snag with the book.  I can't decide what to knit first.

Take a look at the designs and let me know which one you'd choose.

4 comments:

  1. That is a nice collection. The hooded scarf sure got my attention. Just what I need for a walk on the boardwalk. It's always so windy on the Bay my hats blow off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection. I like the Moonstruck shawl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen that but it looks good.

    ReplyDelete