Saturday, February 2, 2019

28 Days of Joy

I've accepted a February challenge to post a daily photo of something that brings me joy.  Actually, the challenge is to post a photo of something related to my 2019 word - which happens to be Joy. 

Although not labeled as such, yesterday's post qualifies.  While all those empty boxes on my new Uncalendar are intimidating, they are going to bring me much joy.  I know this because I've already made a huge, giant mess of the first week and yet I'm still happy with it. 

Anyway.... Let's get on with today's photo.

Larry the Lama brings me joy.  Joy is my 2019 word of the year.
Knitting with Larry the Lama



3 comments:

  1. I've got quite the collection of stuffed knitting buddies also. Larry is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great knitting companion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not good at challenges but I hope you have fun with yours!! They do make a person think creatively!!

    ReplyDelete