Sunday, December 20, 2020

Sunday Supper - Snickerdoodles

One last edible Christmas gift idea and then we're back to regular Sunday Supper posts.  I can NOT believe Christmas is only a few days away.  Just where has December gone??


Do you leave out cookies for Santa?  Around here, Santa likes snickerdoodles.  They may not be a traditional Christmas cookie but there isn't anything Santa likes much better than late night snickerdoodles made from the original Betty Crocker recipe.  And if they are good enough for Santa, they should be good enough to give to friends and relatives.

Happy holidays and happy baking!

7 comments:

  1. I saw the Title --- Sunday Supper and Snickerdoodles and though.....yeah! That is MY kind of supper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mom used to make these and they were delicious. Enjoy and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snickerdoodles! I haven't had those in years. My Grandma used to make them all of the time. When I have a "real" oven, I'm going to make some too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched someone make Snickerdoodles using a box of cake mix. I can honestly say I've never had one. They do look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to like them, but now it's Sugar Cookies with Crack icing (cream cheese icing).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas cookies are what ever your family says are Christmas cookies. Period. In hs home ec the teacher asked us to bring in our family's favority Christmas cookies for a 'tea'. I brought what my family called '3 raisin cookies'. A large(3-4 inch) soft lemony sugar cookie with 3 raisins like eyes and a mouth on top. Again home ec and I were apparently not on the same page. Apparently not 'dainty' enough. Tough my family loves them.

    ReplyDelete