Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas!

No Three on Thursday today but I wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas.  I know this holiday season has been pretty weird for so many people.  There's been fear, loss and loneliness for many but I hope you will remember your blessings, no matter how small, and that your heart will be full of joy over the coming days.  My Christmas wish for each of you is peace and happiness.  And of course, a fun Christmas Eve Cast-On project.

Merry Christmas!




9 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Jeannie! I hope it's a beautiful day for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Jeannie.

    I have my Christmas Eve cast on sitting here right next to me. Hope you have yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jeannie. I hope you have a wonderful day. I think I cheated. I cast on Dennis's sweater last night. Oops.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas!
    Have a safe and healthy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Freaking Covid Christmas! LOL. But not, because we now will be alone due to possible Covid for Hubster. Seriously do not know where he got it, but he's having some symptoms. But it's all good, because now both of us will be immune! It's a good thing I actually got him something he didn't know about, other wise he would have nothing to open.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! I know what I want to knit...not sure I will be able to cast on tonight though. But if not, then tomorrow or the next day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best wishes to you and your family, Merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! I had a giggle at the Christmas Eve Cast-On project — I didn't have one this year but wished I did.

    ReplyDelete