Sunday, December 13, 2020

Sunday Supper - Bacon Jam

Continuing with giftable food ideas for Sunday Supper this month, I thought I'd share a recipe for bacon jam that I stumbled across recently.


Bacon jam!  Bacon that can be spread on bread or crackers or pancakes.  Oooh!  Oooh!  And waffles!  Just imagine all the baconey goodness of a waffle smeared with bacon jam!  Yum!

The recipe comes from Delish.com and can only be stored in the fridge for a few days.  Well, this recipe says a few days.  The one I originally saw in a magazine said up to a week.  It might not be a good idea to mail this one off to Great Aunt Sally but it would make a wonderful hostess gift.

And since it's bacon, you might just want to gift it to yourself!

5 comments:

  1. I love bacon. In any form so this would be wonderful. Bad for weight loss but wonderful!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is an interesting concept. Not sure it's my thing, but it sure would be Steve's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! I have printed the recipe and I plan to make it. I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete