Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday Supper - Pumpkin Dump Cake

Okay, so I'm cheating a little bit here.  These days if it can't be cooked in the slow cooker or microwave, it's not getting cooked.  Life is just a little too hectic still.  But I am starting to think about Thanksgiving food and with that, I bring you...

Thanksgiving cake recipe; pumpkin cake, chocolate cake, spice cake
Pumpkin Dump cake, photo courtesy of delish.com

Pumpkin Dump Cake.  Yep, a Thanksgiving dump cake.  Are you old enough to remember dump cakes' popularity back in the '80's?  They were all the rage.  Just dump a few ingredients into the greased pan, stir them around a bit and bake.  Yum!

Dumping, stirring and baking is about all I have in me these days.  This Pumpkin Dump Cake recipe from Delish fits the bill.  There are a couple more steps involved than simply dumping and baking but it still seems easy enough.  And apparently there are several flavor options if pumpkin isn't your thing.

3 comments:

  1. That does look good! I love anything pumpkin. I have to avert my eyes when I go past the pumpkin ice cream at the store. I bought some last year and immediately regretted it but it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an entire book of dump cake recipes. Because they are the best!

    ReplyDelete