Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sunday Supper - Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball

Yeah, I'm taking the easy way out today.  I keep seeing recipes on Facebook for chocolate chip cheese balls.  My first reaction was Eeww.  But the more I think about it...  

Super simple Thanksgiving desert or appetizer recipe idea.
photo courtesy of lilluna.com

I found this recipe and well, I've changed my mind.  I'm now thinking, Yum!

So, may your Thanksgiving appetizer and/or desert table be blessed with this super simple Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball recipe from Lil Luna.  The recipe seems so simple even the younger kids can help make it.  And I know they'll enjoy eating it!

5 comments:

  1. I've never heard of anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a YUM! How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks good but I'm definitely more of a savory eater than a sweet one. My daughter was making a pumpkin cheesecake ball for her Friendsgiving gathering yesterday and that sounded good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, they definitely are YUM!!! I fall prey to them every Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Someone needs to make that for me

    ReplyDelete