Sunday, November 17, 2019

Sunday Supper - Cheesy Brussels Sprouts

I think I've mentioned before how much I despise brussels sprouts yet LOVE them cooked in bacon grease.  Well, for today's Sunday Supper post, I Googled fall vegetables in season in Virginia and wouldn't you know it - brussels sprouts popped up.  A rabbit hole or two later and I discovered cheesy garlic roasted brussels sprouts.

Simple to follow recipe for brussels srpouts from cafedelight.com
Cheesy Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts

The recipe comes from Cafe Delight and seems simple enough.  There's no bacon grease but there's plenty of cheese so...  I'm thinking these might be delicious too.  You can find the recipe here, but you will have to scroll way, way down to get to it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Roasted Brussels are sooooooo good. I never thought about putting cheese on them. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Immediately sent that to my daughter

    ReplyDelete