Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Almost

 


I had high hopes of having a completed stocking to show you but alas...  It should be finished by the time you see read this post though.  It really should have been finished in plenty of time to show off the finished stocking today but the weather turned cold suddenly and instead of knitting, I spent yesterday hunting for and unpacking my winter clothes.

And in an effort to make this not the world's most boring blog post ever written...


That meme popped up on my Facebook page the other day and I don't know why, but I thought it was funny and worth sharing.  


And because I now have it stuck in my head, I thought you should too.

9 comments:

  1. I always have a Queen song stuck in my head....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you added a link to the song, because I was looking at the photo and not getting it! (I guess my coffee hasn't kicked in just yet!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think we come here for stunning photos of your FOs? No, we come for the witty banter! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finished or not, you are cranking those socks out!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Oh Lordy, guess what is stuck in my HEAD! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot. Now I can't get that song out of my head!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I finished the baby blanket last night, now to do the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all things Freddy mercury! ! and your stitches look so even

    ReplyDelete
  9. The weather's turned cold here too. I've finally succumbed and I'm wearing my hand knit socks.

    ReplyDelete