Sunday, September 29, 2019

Sunday Supper - Honey Sugar Cookies


THE best sugar cookie in the world!  https://farmerowned.com/featuredRecipe/1030/Honey-Sugar-Cookies/
Honey Sugar Cookies from farmerowned.com
My daughter made these honey sugar cookies once before and I'm hoping and praying she loves me enough to make them again.  That sounds like the recipe was difficult.  It wasn't.  I'm just hoping and praying that when I get home from work in the wee hours tonight/tomorrow morning, there will be a plate of these cookies waiting for me.

I'm not normally a big fan of sugar cookies.  They never seem to have much taste, they're hard, and people tend to put giant sprinkles on them.  I'm not a fan of giant sprinkles.  But these.... These cookies are nothing like normal sugar cookies.  Nothing!  They are delicious!  Delicious!  They are soft and sweet and just absolutely yummy!

Want to bake some for yourself?  The recipe comes from farmerowned.com and you can find it here.

10 comments:

  1. I feel like baking and was just looking up recipes for honey cake and then I saw your post for....honey cookies!!! This is going to be a very sweet day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy them. I could eat an entire batch in one sitting.

      Delete
  2. They look delicious and I'd be very tempted to make them if it were not for the fact that I really need to get back on my diet tomorrow. I think I'll save the recipe for some time in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm Scarlet O'hara when it comes to dieting - I'll think about it tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. My BioGirl swears I put crack cocaine in my sugar cookie icing. It's just cream cheese, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cookies just are my biggest worst weakness. I hate to bake em, love to eat em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same way. Thankfully my daughter loves to bake.

      Delete