Sunday, September 15, 2019

Sunday Supper - Fall Vegetable Quinoa Soup

Sorry, no photos today.  The website I found today's Sunday Supper soup recipe on wasn't sharing pictures, but here's a link to Fall Vegetable Quinoa Soup.  

The soup contains lots of healthy ingredients and very little fat.  Although it has a shopping cart's worth of ingredients, it sounds like a fairly easy recipe to prepare and it doesn't take all day to cook.  I like that!  I also like that it has kale in it.  Kale is supposed to be so good for you but the only way I've found I can eat it is if it's hidden in soup.  I pretend it's spinach.  I like spinach.

So,  I hope you'll give this Fall Vegetable Quinoa Soup recipe from twopeasandtheirpod.com a try.  It sounds delicious.

6 comments:

  1. I love kale in soup. In fact, I used to make a good kale soup. Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Want to share your recipe? I'm trying to eat more green things.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a great soup. I used recipes from that website and usually find them to be tasty and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! I will be making it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks delicious. We eat kale regularly as it's one veg which Eleanor actually enjoys but I've never added it to a soup, I shall have to try that.

    ReplyDelete