Friday, January 8, 2021

On the needles

Felix is still on my needles.


But not for long.  He's only got a tiny bit over a half an arm to go.  

Happily, or not so happily, depending on how you look at it, Felix looks a lot better on me than he does on the mannequin.  The mannequin is much smaller than I am and has a 25 inch waist.  Mine is, ahem, slightly larger.  

I'm quite happy with Felix's fit.  I was a little worried about how it would look on me.  In all the photos I've seen of other people's he's always been so cropped.  I was afraid he was going to accent my slightly more than 25 inches waist.  But all things considered, he looks okay on me and I'm pretty happy with him.  

Now, just to fight those darn plastic dpns and get that sleeve finished.

Links:

Felix Pullover pattern

Wool of the Andes Bulky yarn



4 comments:

  1. It looks great -- and I'm sure it looks just as great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was FAST!!!! I love a comfy raglan. I might have to go look at that pattern for all that pink yarn I just ripped out of a sweater I hated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felix is looking great! I would have given in and ordered new dpn's. The plastic would have driven me to the edge.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful!! and nearly finished!

    ReplyDelete