Sunday, January 17, 2021

Sunday Supper - Slow Cooker Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole

 I believe I've previously mentioned a time or two, my love of cooking in the slow cooker.  It's just so simple to dump everything in, turn it on, and walk away.  Sometimes even drive away... And later, without any effort or 5 p.m. 'what's for dinner?' panic, dinner is just magically ready.  And after you've eaten your fill, the clean up is so easy.  I just love using the slow cooker!

So, today's Sunday Supper recipe is for Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole from Allrecipes and cooked in the slow cooker.  Sadly, there's no shareable photo of this dish, but did I mention - there's bacon in this one?  Yum!


4 comments:

  1. I love my slow cooker too. My sisters and I were just texting back and forth last night about the slow cookers my mom gave us all for Christmas one year. It seems the last one of them just bit the dust and that made us all very sad. I still have her small one. She made her famous meatballs in it. I use it for making soap now. Lol....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my slow cooker a lot and it seems anything you dump into it magically reappears in a delicious form for supper!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loe slow cookers and I love cauliflower...but not cheesy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love our crockpot most when something is frozen and i put it in late on high!

    ReplyDelete