Sunday, January 24, 2021

Sunday Supper - Chili Mac Casserole

Tonight's Sunday Supper menu will make my husband deliriously happy.  Chili Mac anything reminds him of his Air Force days.  And based on his stories, chili mac days were THE best days in the Air Force.  Not too sure what that says about Air Force food but...


Anyway, tonight we are having chili mac casserole from Taste of Home.  The ingredient list seems long at first glance but it's all simple stuff that just about every household would have on hand in the pantry.  And, other than having to precook the noodles, it's a simple dump and bake recipe with just the one dish to wash afterwards. 

My husband and I will both be happy tonight!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm, it looks delicious. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can honestly say I've never heard of it but now I am going to have to make it. It sounds delish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was gifted Taste of home. I love their recipes. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having survived on Chef Boyardee's Chili Mac and peanut butter in college, starving college kid, I can say that I doubt I will be investigating this one. LOL! When we camp we have 1 family that puts macaroni in their chili, and we spend the entire night arguing that that isn't Chili, it's Chili Mac. She thinks it's Chili.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks good. I'll have to ask Dennis if he had it while he was in the Air Force! He has requested chili for dinner sometime this week. I think it will be Tuesday night since tomorrow is planned already.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete