Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Supper - Bacon Cheeseburger Dip

 Woot Woot!!  Hail to the Redskins!

I'm fairly certain no one ever dreamed the Skins would make it so far this year.

And yes, I'm writing today's Sunday Supper in advance because I will be busy watching the game on Saturday night.  I'll be busy praying, probably cursing, and stress eating bacon cheeseburger dip.


And if this dip recipe from wishesndishes.com tastes half as good as it sounds, we might actually be eating it on Sunday too.  Really, I don't see why I couldn't toss a bit of shredded lettuce and some chopped tomato on top and call it dinner rather than an appetizer.

As a Washington fan, we don't get to do a lot of celebrating but hopefully we'll be having more playoff Sunday Supper meals.  How about you?  Who are you rooting for?

Links:

Recipe for bacon cheeseburger dip

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I gotta try this one. It's just like our taco dip version. I was a Skins fan back in the days of Chris Hamburger to Clint Didier's time. Got to see them play my childhood fav the Packers at Lambeau in the 80's. But with the disrespect shown to the flag these last years I have abstained from watching any NFL. We usually watch a movie instead. James Bond features heavily in our rotation. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say even though they lost they played a great game. Maybe next season will be theirs. We can only hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea about anything football but I do think that dip looks amazing! Thanks for the recipe.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, Okay Jeannie, I have to say it; Go Packers. I was born in Chicago, stayed True to my Cubbies and always will. But the Bears were never my thing. I like the Pack

    ReplyDelete