Saturday, January 2, 2021

52 Weeks of Photos - Week 1

So, I've been wanting to improve my photography for a long time.  I obviously have MUCH to learn!  And as luck would have it, I stumbled across a suggestion for 52 weeks of photo-only blog posts.  No words, just a photo.


So from now on, once a week (hopefully!) I will have a photo-only post.  The photo will be of something going on in my life.  At the moment, I'm not sure what day they will show up, or if there will even be a set day for them.  

Hopefully I can find my How To photography book and learn/practice something each week.  And with even more hope, you'll see some improvement in my photos by the end of the year.  Hopefully.

Wow!  There is an awful lot of hope in this post!  :)

6 comments:

  1. This one is titled ..............The CleanUp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun project. I’m eager to see your photo posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think a LOT of living rooms will look like that this week! The RV was last week. :-). I'm looking forward to seeing your photos. I'm a miserable photographer as you can tell by my blog.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas 2020: The Aftermath ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to have a Flickr account and a real camera. Now I just use my cheapo phone and Google photos and the quality has really declined.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck and what a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete