Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday Supper - Easy Peach Cobbler

I've been craving peaches.... And I think I mentioned I got scolded at the doctor's the other day because my A1C hadn't budged and I'd gained one pound.  (Mean old doctor! She refused to believe it was the weight of my mask.)  

Anyway....

#cookingfromscratch, #recipes, Diabetic Fresh Peach Cobbler
Easy Peach Cobbler from Julia's Simply Southern

Introducing Easy peach cobbler.  Not only does it use the fresh peaches I've been craving but it also calls for coconut sugar rather than refined white sugar so it's better for diabetics.  

Now the big question - can I find coconut sugar in my local Food Lion or Walmart?  Probably not but I sure hope so!

Okay, okay, let's be honest and correct about that last sentence.  Can Sarah find coconut sugar at our local Food Lion or Walmart?  Sarah likes to grocery shop and finds it relaxing while I rate it one step above scrubbing toilets.  Am I not the luckiest mom in the whole wide world?


Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends on social media. Until next time, Happy Knitting!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, yum. I got some eastern peaches on my last delivery and made a fruit salad with one last night. It was good. Maybe the last one should be a mini cobbler tonight. I try to share the little bit of fruit we get with The Mister so I have to get creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We happen to have a bunch of ripe peaches in the fridge, so this is perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a ton of Georgia Peaches, just picked them up Thursday! But I hate peach cobbler, so I'll just peel and eat them fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really good. I'm like you, I hate shopping of ANY kind. Especially groceries. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to do it for me except teh Walmart grocery pickup people.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cobbler doesnt count......cobbler doesnt count

    ReplyDelete