Friday, August 21, 2020

On The Needles

 Timeless is still OTN.

I am making progress though.  I'm seven decreases in on the first sleeve, only eighteen more decreases to go. And then I can do it all over again on the other sleeve.

Did you notice the sheep stitch marker?  I think she's absolutely precious.  I had signed up to take a bus trip with my LYS to the Maryland Sheep & Wool festival back in May.  Of course the festival was canceled.  Center of the Yarniverse gave me the option of getting my cash back or getting a gift card for the full amount, a 10% discount, and some unnamed freebies.  Of course I chose the gift card option.  The shop just recently opened back up and several of those little sheep stitch markers were in the bag of freebies.

And because I seem to be on a roll with live critter photos recently...

We had another visitor but he didn't ring the doorbell.

7 comments:

  1. I'm always happy to have a visitor as cute as that! We saw a teeny tiny one last night one a walk that I really wanted to grab and bring home as a pet -- would you believe my daughter wouldn't let me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute!!! And that sweater gets me Every Time. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are knitting with air and clouds! lovely fluffy yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo, such fluffiness.

    I love the star stitch marker and the sparkly ones.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that sheep marker. I am in mourning over the SVFF right now. It was not only my best source for wool goodies, it was my favorite place for fall produce.
    I hope you are not being affected by the storms this morning. I see the S VA is getting pounded again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little sheep marker is really cute and that was a nice deal that they gave you. The bunny is a great visitor. We had a campground bunny at the lake and I'm missing seeing him running around.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa, those sleeves are LONG, aren't they? I'm not sure the markers make it go faster, or slower, but that sheep sure is CUTE!

    ReplyDelete