Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sunday Supper - Creamy Cucumber Salad

 Okay, I can't say I'm excited about this one.  I don't know why anyone would ruin good cucumbers by putting vinegar and dill on them but....  My husband requested it recently and this recipe sounds like it's pretty close to what my mother-in-law can remember making so...  

If it will make my husband happy, I will make Creamy Cucumber Salad from Cathy at Lemon Tree Dwelling.  It certainly looks easy enough and I can always keep a plain cucumber set aside for me. 


Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this post, please share it with your friends on social media. Until next time, Happy Stitching!


3 comments:

  1. That looks good to me. I like cucumbers plain too but I would eat that for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks delicious! I like cucumbers pretty much anyway except dill pickles
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been out of touch for a bit, egads! So happy to hear you are safe. Love Haydens messy face!! I'll pass on cucumbers. Only when pickles!

    ReplyDelete