Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Tornado knitting

https://shareasale.com/r.cfm?b=1435446&u=1446317&m=59159&urllink=&afftrack=
Swoncho knit with Wool of the Andes

I spent yesterday knitting a sleeve between trips to the basement.  Thankfully, all those trips were for naught.  The closest tornado to come through was about 15 miles west of us.  My heart goes out to those not so lucky.

I hope everyone had a nice Easter.  I think yesterday’s crazy weather may have been my fault.  I think I may have shocked and confused Mother Nature.  To celebrate Easter, I dusted off the hairbrush and even put on a bra.  First time I’d gotten dressed in sixteen days!

Easter, 2020, April 12th
Hayden's first Easter

Guess what today is - it’s another cause for celebration.  Hayden is one month old today!  She is such a sweet little cutie patootie!

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh, look at the dimples on her hand! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet, sweet baby! XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is so sweet! I'm glad that you didn't have damage from the storms. I remember well, living in Nebraska/Iowa and running to the storm shelter. It's one of the reasons I love the Pacific Northwest so much. No tornadoes.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God you are all okay. Oh new baby ! New baby ...what wereyou saying/ ...newbaby....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yesterday was like that for me too. I spent the day running up and down the stairs every time a warned was called. I didn't sleep at all the night before. We never even got the wind just a little rain. All that for nothing but I guess it's better safe than sorry.
    Your little one is a doll! What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa. a month?! she's gorgeous! (glad y'all weathered that storm. it was 2am on Monday morning for us. all well, but still sleep deprived)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG She is just the cutest!!! I could just smooch her cute little face. But I won't I will social distance and not spread any germs her way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the sweet adorable beautiful baby photo!!

    ReplyDelete