Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Supper - Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs

We're going deep south with today's Sunday Supper recipe.  It doesn't get much more southern than pimiento cheese deviled eggs.

#cookingfromscratch recipe for pimiento cheese deviled eggs. Easy, southern spring time appetizer.
Pimiento Cheese Deviled Eggs from delish.com

The recipe comes from delish.com and can be found here.  It sounds super simple and it should take care of that issue of never having quite enough of the filling to refill the eggs.  

Although I should have my southern girl license taken away because I've never been a huge fan of pimiento cheese, this recipe has me drooling.  Maybe I'm finally growing up.

7 comments:

  1. I have seen so many recipes for pimento cheese lately. I don't think I've ever had it. The closest I've gotten is that pimento cheese in the little glass jars you get in the grocery store. My grandmother always had some and it was so good on a Ritz Cracker. She also had bologna with green olives in it. She really knew how to live. Lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't thought about pimento cheese in years. The eggs sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on my way over, save me some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deviled eggs are a HUGE hit in our house but I've never heard of them with pimento cheese before. We ma have to try that.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww. When Allison moved to Virginia she was told she had to have a deviled egg tray

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need deviled eggs right now! I'm not a huge fan of pimiento cheese, but those do look really good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa, yum! I'm not a fan of deviled eggs (I know, right?!) but I'll take pimiento cheese any day :-)

    ReplyDelete