Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Supper - Cabbage Steaks

An easy and inexpensive vegetarian recipe from The Healthy Maven
Cabbage Steaks with Chickpeas from The Healthy Maven

Today's Sunday Supper meal plan is for cabbage steaks with chickpeas.  (It's going to be for lunch, not dinner because I have to  go to work this afternoon.)  I stumbled across the recipe over on The Healthy Maven's website and have been thinking about it ever since.  

The spouse is not going to be pleased but I think Sarah and I will enjoy the meal.  Sarah has been talking about going back to a vegetarian lifestyle and while I'm not prepared to go full vegetarian, I would like to eat less meat and a lot more veggies.  And Mike, well, he can just fix himself a sandwich.

3 comments:

  1. That does look good. I don't eat meat but spend hours cooking it for The Mister and Pup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious! I love roasted vegetables, but haven't heard them called "steaks" ... yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Mike, give me meat!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete