Monday, March 18, 2019

52 Weeks - My Favorite Movies

Today's 52 Weeks Blog Challenge topic is my favorite movies.  All I can say is, you better grab some coffee and maybe a snack.  The list is long.

In no particular order:

Office Space
Catch and Release
Breakfast Club
10 Things I Hate About You
Undiscovered
King Arthur  (the one with Clive Owen)
The Sound of Music
Elizabethtown
Terminator 3
Alien 2
The Cutting Edge 
Leap Year
My Fake Fiance
Miss Congeniality
Almost Famous
Rocky Horror Picture Show
The Bodyguard (the one with Whitney Houston & Kevin Costner)
Saved
A Knight's Tale
The Perfect Storm

So, yeah.  I have a thing for sarcasm and romance.  And apparently, movies from the '80's.

What about you?  Are any of your favorites on my list?


3 comments:

  1. Almost Famous and Rocky Horror would certainly make my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like sitting that long, but my favorite movies are: Out of Africa, Gone With The Wind, The Favourite (from this year!!), Babette's Feast and Cross Creek. Oh, and Chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hobbit 1-3, LOTR 1-3, Transformers 1-3, Thor 1-2, Avengers 1-1000(LOL), Iron Man 1-3, 007 Sean Connery and Daniel Craig, Lethal Weapon 1-2, didn't care for the later ones, The Mummy 1-2, are you seeing a theme here? Hunky men in tight outfits with flowing robes and long hair, or tailored suits and piercing eyes, or Metal bodies, um wait, what?

    ReplyDelete