Friday, March 15, 2019

Off the needles

First, let me just say thank you all for your kindness over the last few posts.  I've enjoyed reading about your bat stories and although sorry for you, I'm glad to know I'm not alone in dental woes.  And now, on with today's post...

In all the hoopla of last week, I forgot mention -

Simple Yet Effective cowl

I finished the Simple Yet Effective cowl knit with Winter's Candy Cane.

Large version of Simple Yet Effective

I didn't think about it while I was knitting it and you can't see it in either of these photos but the design is reversible.

It truly was a simple cowl to knit.  The only difficulty I had with the whole project was typing the name.  Every time, as in Every Single Time, I've tried to type "Yet," I've accidentally typed "Etsy"  I guess it just goes to show how much effect muscle memory has on my life.  But, if you don't have an Etsy shop and/or  you don't plan to type the cowl's name repeatedly in blog posts or on social media, I'd say give the pattern a try.  It's very simple, knits up quickly and it's free on Ravelry.

I can't wait for Christmas so that I can wear it.  Not that I'm rushing the season or anything...

4 comments:

  1. I need one of those. I've worn my Honey Cowl to death this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish!! Love the colors in the yarn you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cowl and you are one step ahead for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful!! It's perfect for just about any season to wear it!

    ReplyDelete