Sunday, March 3, 2019

Sunday Supper - Caribbean Chicken

I'm feeling particularly lazy so this week's Sunday Supper recipe is ridiculously quick and easy.  The recipe is written for use in an Instant Pot but it would be simple to adapt it for the stove top.  Enjoy!

Caribbean Chicken

1 bottle of sweet BBQ sauce
1 can pineapple chunks
3 - 5 chicken breasts
prepared rice

Pour half of the BBQ sauce into the Instant Pot.  
Add chicken.
Pour remaining BBQ sauce and pineapple with juices over chicken.
Cook high pressure for 11 minutes.  Natural release.

Serve over rice.

This is a family favorite of ours.  I like to add a splash of hot sauce to mine.  I also like to add green peas to mine but no one else in the family likes peas.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy, but no one but me would eat it. But maybe I could just make it and eat the leftovers for lunches. Hubster could make his own meal!

    ReplyDelete