Thursday, February 15, 2018

Three on Thursday

It's Three on Thursday and I have a MASSIVE case of spring fever!  We hit 70 degrees this past, very rainy, weekend.  It's supposed to be in the mid 70's tomorrow. 

And it's supposed to snow on Saturday.

I have spring fever and I'm consumed with thoughts of

Daffodils, photo courtesy of thoughtco.com

daffodils

Tulips, photo courtesy of lushome.com

and tulips

Forsythia, photo courtesy of wimastergardener.com

and forsythia.

Join me over at Carole's  for the Three on Thursday link-up.

10 comments:

  1. Wow, your temperatures are going up and down like crazy! It's kind of stable here, usually in the eighties, sometimes dropping to 77 F (that actually feels cold ;-) ). Enjoy your springer while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crazy, right? But it's also fairly typical for our area.

      Delete
  2. ooooooh, I can't wait for spring flowers!!! We are currently having a bit of a warmish spell here, but I'm always leery of it- if it lasts too long it tricks the trees and bushes, then the frost comes back around and kills all the flower buds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here in Virginia, we don't really have a spring (or a fall.) We have a month or two of winter and summer happening in the same week. We slept with our windows open last night. Tomorrow, we're having a big snow/ice storm.

      Delete
  3. We hit 40 degrees today and I didn't wear a sweater at school--that's remarkable for Northern Maine! :) I had spring fever, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're having a crazy heat wave. Slept with the windows open and fans going last night. In February! We're having a snow/ice storm tomorrow though.

      Delete
  4. Spring flowers are a long way off here in Michigan, I'm afraid. So I'll just dream . . . and enjoy looking at your photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we won't be seeing daffodils until April. Hope you're staying warm up there in Michigan.

      Delete
  5. My post, all about my spring flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You are so far ahead of us flower wise. You must live in the deep south.

      Delete