Monday, February 26, 2018

Makers' Monday - Diagonal Stripes

Today's Makers' Monday post is going to be quick and dirty and not at all what I'd planned to talk about.  Instead of telling you about the new hat pattern I'm knitting....

knitting diagonal stripes with fingering weight sock yarn.
Diagonally Striped Blanket

I'm knitting a diagonally striped blanket with left over scraps of fingering weight yarn on US 3 needles, while sitting in the rain, in a giant traffic jam, otherwise known as I95.

What are you creating?

8 comments:

  1. Oh, but it's a nice blanket! Love the colors. Too bad about that traffic jam though. Hope you get out of it soon ;-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We finally crawled to an exit and went "the back way" home.

      Delete
  2. Such a nice color/texture mix! (Knitting can get us through many a jam. . . ) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The knitting definitely helped my sanity and my husband's safety. :)

      Delete
  3. We have to visit the beast in a few weeks, hoping it's not a pain when we come through.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck! 95 is always a disaster.
      And now I'm curious.... The beast??

      Delete
  4. Love mindless projects like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an excellent project for reading, TV watching or riding in the car/scenery watching.

      Delete