Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Traffic

Instead of knitting yesterday, I

photo courtesy of wtop.com
photo courtesy of wtop.com

sat

photo courtesy of wtvr.com
photo courtesy of wtvr.com

in

photo courtesy of reddit.com
photo courtesy of reddit.com
traffic.

I mean, good grief!  It was like something straight out of Office Space.

I mean, really!  Did all the airports decide to shut down for the Thanksgiving holiday, or something?

Good grief!

I am SO thankful that I will be spending today at home, baking and not out on the roads.

(Can you tell that if it wasn't for NaBloPoMo, I wouldn't be posting today?  So far, I haven't missed a day and didn't want to blow it this close to the finish line.)

If you'd like to see some actual knitting being done, head over to Kat's #Unraveled link-up.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, so not cool. I hate bumper to bumper and will find a back road to avoid it at all costs, sadly sometimes there is no back road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny, I got home from work earlier yesterday because everyone else in the county apparently left work early for Thanksgiving, it was the best ride home I have had in ages!

    ReplyDelete