Friday, November 3, 2017

Off The Needles - Wicked

My Halloween knitting project this year was a simple hat.

A Halloween knitting project. Hat with yarn from Morning Bright Yarn
Wicked Hat

The yarn is Wicked from Morning Bright Yarn.  I first wrote about this yarn last year.  I'd planned to knit myself socks with it but....

Since snapping this photo, I finished knitting the hat.  The yarn was wonderful to knit with and I think the Wicked colorway was a perfect choice for Halloween knitting.  I guess it's because of the witches, but the Wizard of Oz always reminds me of Halloween so my ruby slippers stitch marker was the perfect accompaniment.

Now for the difficult decision - should I keep the hat or list it for sale in my Etsy shop?

2 comments:

  1. you should keep it for yourself, the colorway is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Wizard of Oz, and that stitch marker too.

    ReplyDelete