Monday, November 27, 2017

Makers' Monday

Welcome to Makers' Monday, a celebration of knitting designers, artists and creatives of all types.  

Normally on Makers' Monday, I blather on about an artist, designer, or creator that I have stumbled across but I thought it was time to try something a little different.  Now, instead of me telling you about one particular artist, I thought we could all share what we are creating.  In other words, Makers' Monday will now be a blog link-up party!  So, please share your current creative project by leaving a current link to your blog below. 

(And let's pray this works.  Please bear with me if it doesn't.  I've never hosted a blog party before so....)

Little red hat for little hats, big hearts non-profit program
Little Hats, Big Hearts

Although I have several knitting projects on the needles, I'm sharing another little red hat today.  My goal is to knit two or more per week from now until the end of the year, which should be doable.  Perfectly doable, as long as the Christmas Panic doesn't set in.



4 comments:

  1. What a good idea! I'm at work, so can't share anything but this comment right now, so I'll link up later. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am knitting with lots of red and it's quite refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea and will try to link up next week. I don't have a current photo of my newest project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea and hope you will have a regular link up

    ReplyDelete