Thursday, November 9, 2017

Three on Thursday - Chaos

Y'all know how I love to celebrate weird holidays, right?  Well, today is Chaos Never Dies Day.  The idea is that there will always be chaos in the world & instead of loosing your mind over the chaos in your own life, do some small thing to make it better. 

So, today's Three on Thursday post is a list of three things or areas that I desperately need to organize so that my life can run a little smoother.  Here goes -

1.  My closet.  Good grief, do I need to organize my closet!

2.  My craft supplies.  My closet is spotless and minimalist compared to my craft supplies area.

3.  My desk.  My desk is currently so junked up, I'm not even sure the desk is still there.  As I sit here typing this, with the keyboard in my lap because there's no room for it on the desk....  I look around and ....  Good grief!  Besides the normal junk a crafter/book lover/office supply junkie tends to collect, there are two bottles of sunscreen, 6 half-drunk bottles of water, some dog medicine, 3 different forms of human cold medicine (although I haven't had a cold in months) 3 light bulbs, an assortment of batteries, 4 phone chargers (all with different ends on them,) a jar of peanut butter and a can of soup. Good grief!

Hope your life is a little less chaotic!

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea that today is Chaos Never Dies Day, but I'm celebrating! (Your desk may win the "most diverse chaos" award!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! :-) You've got to attack that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chaos Never Dies Day? Oy, I need to tackle some projects, too!

    ReplyDelete