Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Red, White and Blue

Yesterday was a red, white and blue kind of day.  


photo courtesy of thetab.com


I gave blood.


photo courtesy of thecitizen.co.tz

It rained so hard it was like a rainy white-out all day.  


photo courtesy of zazzle.com

And I voted.

Notice what's missing?  Yep, you got it.  There was no knitting or reading accomplished.  But if I had knit, I would have knit on my daughter's orange blanket.  And if I'd read, I would have read more of Abducted by T. R. Ragan.

To hear more about what others are knitting and reading, join me over at Kat's place for #Unraveled Wednesday.

5 comments:

  1. I voted too but did not give blood. I did however knit :) I hope you get some time to knit this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also voted after slogging through pouring rain, but the reward was coming home to a warm and dry house for some knitting (and election results that I was really happy about). I do love the colors in your daughter's blanket and hope you get some extra knitting time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No voting in our community! That photo sure shows a deluge. I do like your orange blanket too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went out in the pouring rain also - to do my civic duty. And I was over the moon by the results!! I did get some knitting in. I did not give blood!

    Linda in VA

    ReplyDelete