Friday, November 24, 2017

Black Friday

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Mine was great.  Weird, but great.  Neither of my kids were in attendance.  One was sick and the other had to work.  But despite their absence, we enjoyed a fabulous meal with good company and safe travels.  And I think I gained 15 pounds.

Black Friday crowds, black friday shopping
Black Friday Shoppers, photo courtesy of hooplanow.com

And now it's Black Friday and I'm happy to be tucked securely in my home with absolutely no plans to leave the house.  I realize that some people enjoy the craziness of Black Friday shopping but I am definitely not some people.  There is absolutely Nothing that I need or want bad enough to fight the mall crowds today.  I get irritated when there's two people in front of me in line at Walmart.  If I ever attempted to Black Friday shop, I'd end up being carried off, either by the 'men in white coats' or by the police.  Nope, Black Friday shopping is definitely NOT for me!

So how about you?  Are you a Black Friday mall shopper or will you be enjoying a calm and quiet day at home, in your pj's with your knitting at hand?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. No deal is worth that mess. I am happy at home reading blogs in my pj's and hoping to get these Thanksgiving decorations put away.

    ReplyDelete