Sunday, June 14, 2020

Sunday Supper - Parmesan Zucchini and Corn

Yes, we eat a lot of zucchini around here.  It's cheap, it's fairly versatile, the whole family likes it and it is in every store and vegetable stand this time of year.  Not being very adventurous in the kitchen, I tend to fix it the same way almost every time and even though it's only mid June, we are all getting a little sick of it.  I thought I'd try something new and different with today's batch of zucchini.

#cookingfromscratch; Quick and easy recipe for a summer side dish. https://damndelicious.net/2014/07/12/parmesan-zucchini-corn/
Parmesan Zucchini and Corn

This recipe for Parmesan Zucchini and Corn sounds like it might even be easier/quicker than my normal way of cooking it.  I am All about easy and quick when it comes to cooking.  The recipe is healthy and best of all, all the ingredients are on the approved list for both my husband's and my diets.  I hope it tastes as good as it sounds!

5 comments:

  1. That on DEFINITELY went into my Pinterest file of good things to eat. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just saying to The Mister that if my rolling garden experiment works I want a squash cart next year. There's nothing like picking your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds delicious. Enjoy and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love zuchinni too but it's not ready in the gardens up here yet. It's only 46F outside right now at 1:30 in the afternoon. It better warm up soon or our gardens will be worthless this year.
    BLessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WILL make that for my husband . He loves zucchini and we just got some fresh corn! Thanks

    ReplyDelete