Sunday, June 28, 2020

Sunday Supper - No-Bake Eclair Cake

Since last Sunday was both Father's Day and my husband's birthday, I'm feeling slightly guilty about only celebrating once.  But only slightly.  Only slightly guilty enough to fix something super-duper easy.

No-Bake Eclair Cake

Thank goodness his favorite dessert meets that super-duper easy requirement.  Meet No-Bake Eclair Cake.  It's super-duper easy and yummy!  

The only problem with this dessert is that it's not a make and eat thing.  You need to prepare it the night before so that it has plenty of time to set up.  If you forget to plan ahead and make it just before you eat it, you'll end up with a big gloopy mess.  Just don't ask me how I know that.  Or how many times we've enjoyed an Eclair Gloopy Mess rather than Eclair Cake.


5 comments:

  1. That does look yummy! It reminds me of one of those refrigerator cakes that were all the rage in the 50's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just reminded me I have cream cheese muffins in the kitchen. Be right back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks YUMMY.

    Happy birthday to your DH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it would be good either set up or gloopy! Yum!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. 😋my mom would make this handshake my husband lovedit!

    ReplyDelete