Sunday, March 15, 2020

Sunday Supper - Pots de Creme

We're getting pretty fancy for today's Sunday Supper.  We're celebrating St. Patrick's Day a little early with Chocolate Pots de Creme.

https://thecafesucrefarine.com/blender-chocolate-pots-de-creme/
Chocolate Pots de Creme from thecafesucrefarine.com

You'll need a blender and you'll also need to scroll way down through the website to find the recipe.  After looking over the recipe, I think scrolling down through the site will take more effort than making the recipe.  It sounds delicious!

3 comments:

  1. That does look yummy! The one thing I didn't think to stock up on was chocolate. I am going to have to ration my half bag of chocolate chips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that looks DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete