Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday Supper - Lasagna Soup

Today's Sunday Supper is Lasagna Soup.

Lasagna Soup from tastesbetterfromscratch.com
I posted a similar recipe a few years ago but it was for the Instant Pot and sadly, I no longer have an Instant Pot.  Mine suffered a painful death in the oven.  Yes, the oven.  And no, I don't want to talk about it.

What I do want is some yummy, warm and filling lasagna soup on this cold winter day.  Want to join me?  You can find this stove-top version of the recipe here.

9 comments:

  1. That sounds delicious! (I think you should replace that Instant Pot stat)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I was hoping to get a new one for Christmas but...

      Delete
  2. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.........Son has an Instant Pot and I am fascinated by it but I do love to simmer on the stove. I love the smelling of something yummy slow cooking all day. I've got the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the way something simmering on the stove makes the house smell but I don't like having to keep watch, and, while I usually have the time, I don't have the mental bandwidth to think about dinner until about 10 minutes before I'm starving to death.

      Delete
  3. One of my favs!!! I might have to make that this week. I use different noodles, depending what's in the pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will pass that recipe on. It looks perfect for one of my friends

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an Instant Pot but rarely use it. I really need to get some recipes that work for me.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds very, very yummy (except I would do it without the cheese...).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete