Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday Supper - Gingerbread Cake

Tonight's Sunday Supper is all about me.  Or at least desert will be.  

https://tastesbetterfromscratch.com/gingerbread-cake/
Gingerbread Cake, photo courtesy of tastesbetterfromscratch.com

Gingerbread Cake!  I'm the only one in the family who likes gingerbread so it will be mine, all mine!  Well, actually, now that I think about it, I don't know about the mother-in-law.  I might have to fight her for it.  Or perhaps I can lie and say it's solid chocolate.  She's not a big chocolate fan.  Gasp!  (I know!  The horror of someone not loving chocolate!)

Anyway, I'm fixing a 'me' desert tonight.  It's not my fault my family doesn't like good things. 

And by the way, there will Not be bananas anywhere near my cake.  Who would do such an awful thing??

3 comments:

  1. I also LOVE gingerbread cake. I like to dust the heck out of it with powdered sugar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how different people like different things? I detest gingerbread. I know. Don't shoot me. :-) I do however, love chocolate in any form and banana's too.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete