Sunday, January 12, 2020

Sunday Supper - Buffalo Chicken Casserole

It's a January Sunday, thunder stormy and 70+ degrees.  On top of the crazy weather, I'm feeling lazy and dealing with the last minute push to get that Reyna shawl finished.  Dinner will be a simple, one dish affair tonight.

healthy casserole recipe, made from scratch from delish.com https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a49035/buffalo-chicken-casserole-recipe/
Buffalo Chicken Casserole

Meet Buffalo Chicken Casserole.  I found the recipe on delish.com and it's exactly what's needed today.   It's light and healthy enough for what feels like a summer day in January, it's one dish, and it has both veggies and protein. I'm declaring it a winner before I've even put it in the oven.

5 comments:

  1. It sure looks delicious. It's still snowing here. Constantly snowing. And more tomorrow. Casseroles always look delicous on days like this.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weather is crazy. It's too hot here for me today. It just feels wrong and it's giving me a headache. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love thunder storms and IM so jealous today. It is ice under the snow so don't gotta go
    anywhere today. SO of course, I want to get out of the house

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love one pot/one pan meals. So good and easy and fast clean-up. Isn't this Spring weather crazy!!???

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete