Thursday, April 25, 2019

Three on Thursday - Wednesdays

Wednesdays are so fantastic!

Wednesday is Sit and Stitch night.  And that means,

One - Excellent food and drink,

Ashland Coffee and Tea wines and dines the knitters.

Two - Guilt free knitting time, and

Garter stitch prayer shawl knit with Manos Del Uruguay Fino purchased at https://centeroftheyarniverse.com/
When your knitting matches your project bag...

Three - Social time with other knitters who 'get' it.

Join me for today's Three on Thursday link up.

9 comments:

  1. Nothing better than an evening out with knit buddies and....food!!! Is that wine? Even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your knitting and matching project bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So...what's in that mason jar???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful!! And yes, what's in the mason jar???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had a knit night at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could be there. I meet with my friends twice a month and love it!

    ReplyDelete